Orders & shipping
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- All prices include GST for Australian residents.
- Duties may be payable on international orders upon entry into your country. These duties are the purchaser’s responsibility.
- Please take care when ordering. We do not refund or exchange for change of mind.
- We do not refund, credit or exchange on sale items.
- All other returns will be dealt with on a case by case basis, see our Returns policy, however we do not accept returns for change of heart or unforeseeable delays.
- We make every effort to ensure that colours are displayed online as close as possible to the real thing. However, the appearance of fabrics and soft furnishings may vary between computer monitors, so if details such as colour, pattern, weight or style is critical, please contact us before ordering and we may be able to provide a swatch prior to purchase.
- Many of our products are made by hand and slight variations and imperfections add to the character of the product.
- All items within Australia are delivered by Australia Post or a Courier company with tracking depending on the item purchased.
- International orders are sent Registered Post International.
- Items are not insured unless specifically requested – upon request we will quote insurance in addition to delivery.
- Add ‘special instructions” at checkout if you have any special requests such as insurance or gift wrapping requests.
- All orders are dispatched from our Balmain East store and we will notify you by email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure your shipping address supplied is current and correct.
- Please email us immediately if you need to change or confirm an address or with any specific instructions for delivery.
- If items are being sent by courier, we will notify you to arrange the most appropriate service. We may require your ‘Authority the Leave’ the parcel if you are unable to be home to receive the delivery, or to obtain an alternate address from you.
- Home Industry reserves the right to charge for all excess shipping costs if the address supplied is incorrect, or if re-delivery fees are incurred for an undeliverable item.
- Unless otherwise stated, standard delivery time within Australia is 5-10 business days for capital cities and up to 14 days for regional areas.
- Standard delivery time for international deliveries is 3-4 weeks.
- Should our lead times be longer than estimated due to high demand or unforeseeable delays we will advise you by email.